Brenden Leischner, Legal Support Staff
- University of Providence 2009-2014
- Bachelors in Paralegal and Legal Studies and Minored in criminal justice and homicide investigation.
Brenden Leischner is a Legal Assistant at Boyd Law and works in the San Diego County office in downtown San Diego, California.
Mr. Leischner is a graduate of the University of Providence in Montana, where he was a collegiate level wrestler. Mr. Leischner graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Paralegal and Legal studies, with a Minor in Criminal Justice, and Homicide Investigations. During college, Mr. Leischner was recognized for academic honors and regularly appeared on both the President’s List and the Dean’s List.
Prior to working for Boyd Law, Mr. Leischner gained experience as a legislative assistant to Montana State Legislator Debora Kottel involved on a sexual and physical violence awareness campaign. Mr. Leischner volunteered for a program with Native American children known as Camp Sky Child focusing on rehabilitating children who suffered from domestic abuse and physical or emotional traumas.
Honors and Awards
- President’s List with a 4.0 GPA
- Dean’s List with 3.5 GPA
- Academic Honors
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Member of the NALA’s Certified Paralegal Program
- Member of the USA Wrestling Association (NWA)