Corporate Formation Attorney in Los Angeles, CA
If you are considering starting a new company or want to expand an existing commercial enterprise by creating a new entity, you want an experienced, skilled and knowledgeable attorney to help you choose the best legal structure for your new business. You want a lawyer who will carefully examine your business and objectives, and recommend the structure that best protects your interests.
The attorneys of Boyd Law are prepared to meet the needs of businesses in Los Angeles and throughout California. We understand that the legal foundation of any successful business venture is the proper choice of entity, which can set up a business for success while protecting individuals against collateral damage when difficulties arise for their business.
Our experienced business formation lawyers can help you in the creation of any of the following:
- C corporations
- S corporations
- Professional corporations (PC)
- Limited liability companies (LLC)
- Limited liability partnerships (LLP)
- Limited partnerships (LP)
- Family limited partnerships (FLP)
- Joint ventures
- Merger and acquisitions
- Business succession
- Sole proprietorships
Our attorneys have extensive experience in this area of law and possess the knowledge and resources to handle all issues related to corporate formation, including issues of taxation, liability and financing. You can rely on our proven legal professionals to make sure you understand the potential benefits and drawbacks to any entity choice so that you can make an informed decision about what is best for you and your business.
Our firm helps aspiring business owners turn ideas into viable business opportunities. We accomplish this by seeking on-going relationships with our clients, advising clients on a variety of business formation issues, and routinely helping clients throughout the course of their business. The Los Angeles corporate formation attorneys at Boyd Law often take preventive steps on our clients’ behalf to ensure their interests are fully protected.
Once we have helped you select the appropriate tax-conscious entity for your business, we assist you with your business’s formation. We are experienced with all aspects of incorporation, including drafting and reviewing documents involved in the organization and structuring of your new business entity, which may include:
- Articles of incorporation
- Operating agreements
- Employment agreements and policies
- Shareholder agreements
We can help you with all legal aspects of your business startup:
- Entity selection – we can help you decide whether a corporation, partnership, LLC or other business structure would be the best for you based on your needs and business objectives.
- Filing – we will help you through every step of the process of filing and registering your business with the California secretary of state’s office.
- Incorporating documents and procedures – we will help you with all aspects of the initial documentation, including articles of incorporation, EIN number, opening minutes, bylaws, your first organization meeting, explanations to stockholders and LLC members, and the information we will file with the secretary of state.
The Los Angeles business attorneys at Boyd Law advises Southern California businesses of all types and sizes, from the entity formation of a start-up to dissolution, mergers and restructuring. We excel in the drafting of contracts for all aspects of business and business formation, from purchase orders to complex multinational deal structures. We also focus on civil litigation to resolve business disputes to your satisfaction.
If you are interested in learning how a lawyer from Boyd Law can help you reach your business formation goals contact our office to arrange a consultation. Call us today at 310-777-0231. Our legal team possesses a broad base of legal knowledge, extensive resources and a commitment to client service that satisfies our diverse clientele across multiple industries. When you hire our firm to find solutions, you receive the benefit of our legal team – a team with divisions that specialize in complex practice areas, allowing them to handle issues in house through collaboration.